Why Fusion Specialty Pharmacy
Our mission is to improve your quality of life. By preparing customized prescriptions, offering personal attention, and maintaining communication between you and your physician, we are able to accomplish this goal. As trust-worthy, highly trained health care professionals we are dedicated to serving you.
We are a Compounding Pharmacy
Pharmacy compounding involves customizing medications to meet the needs of individual patients. Although compounding may seem like a new idea, it’s actually the way that all prescriptions were made prior to the 1950’s. When the manufacturing of mass quantities of medication became available compounding slowly declined and “one-size-fits-all” medications became the standard. Unfortunately, this approach is not that effective because many people respond differently to the same medications. Pharmacy compounding allows us to mix ingredients together in the exact dosage and strength specifically for a patient. Our patients tend to have a much better response to a medication that has been formulated specifically for their body. It is truly “just what the doctor ordered”.
Fusion’s Keys to Success
Implementing Our “Quality Care” Program, where Fusion Pharmacy assures:
- Quality Ingredients – Every ingredient Fusion uses in compounding medications are of the highest quality available. We use an independent laboratory to verify our products meet or exceed USP standards.
- Quality Staff – Fusion consists of highly trained pharmacists and certified technicians who are professionals in pharmacy compounding. Our quality staff is enthusiastic about improving the quality of life of our patients.
- Quality Formulations – Fusion ensures that every compound is precisely formulated and verified for quality and accuracy by an expert pharmacist in an aseptic environment.
- Quality Care – Fusion offers “Patient Centered Pharmacy Care” where patients are the most important person in the healthcare system. They will receive quality comprehensive counseling regarding their prescription to increase compliance and improve health outcomes.
- Quality Facility – Fusion maintains detailed policies and procedures that assure our state-of-the-art facility maintains standards that meet or exceed U.S. Pharmacopeia <795> and <797> guidelines, while utilizing the finest and best quality equipment.
Fusion Specialty Pharmacy is a compounding leader and we seek to build long lasting relationships with physicians and patients. We work diligently to deliver high quality products to our patients. We actively work with insurance companies to encourage them to cover your prescription medications.